Author Topic: Pots tournament  (Read 676 times)

Fiosguy

Pots tournament
« on: August 25, 2013, 06:58:40 PM »
What a great time we had today, and for a great cause. Now this is what 1101 is all about. Coming together for a common goal and achieving it. It was great to see members of the board there as well as my fellow brothers and sisters.
Unfortunately, once again angel tried to manipulate a situation for his own gain!!! Has this man no shame?!!! The worst part about it, is that he is so old and so weak that he had to be driven from field to field by his fat friend!!!disgusting!!!

Dirt diver

Re: Pots tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
Don't let angel ruin this wonderful day. He is a self serving lowlife. What everyone did finally see is the huge ,overwhelming support that our board has. This was one of the largest tournaments that I can remember. To Keith and the board I say thank you and keep up the good work. To angel, get lost!!!!!!!

36street member

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 07:42:19 PM »
I couldnt believe  that was him. I felt bad for the guy because i thought it was a homeless guy, then i saw it was Angel and i said Fuck him

wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »
as i have posted previously, angel's health and age is an issue.after hanging around the softball tournament , where he must have felt as out of place as an old mutt at the westminster kennel club, he went home to sleep. believe me to a man in his condition that was a major effort.
  the next time you see him ask him to run to the corner.

benjamin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »
Angel is in such poor health that he had to be driven in a car field to field by Piggy. Only had enough strength to stay for about 1 hour. Did you see the size of Piggy looks like he ate Fat Marty.

benjamin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:52:43 AM »
GENERAL Skip Navigation Links.
 GENERAL (1102)
 : 50th Anniversary march on Wasington

Albert the great said:

What a great turn out yesterday,,,There was approximately 100,000 or so,,, I went to the march on Washington with my whole family. I regret that I won't be able to attend the P.O.T.S outing today,,, because of personal reasons. I will say that I did see many CWAers at the march,,, but not as many as I expected. I won't say who I saw or spoke to because that would reveal my identity,,, I couldn't get close enough to Lincoln memorial park it was mobbed,,. I was on the east side of the National mall.   
Mark Donahue said:

Rolando Scott was there and so was calabrese but I didn't see Spina. I did see Chris Shelton district one VP. The turnout wasn't as good as the district expected. We should be ashamed as a whole. 

Mark this is my comment   NO ANGEL AT THE WASHINGTON RALLY, ANGEL IN TOO  POOR OF  HEALTH TO MAKE THE TRIP AND RIDE ON A BUS WITH US REGULAR MEMBERS. LIKE I SAID IN A EARLIER POST, HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WALK FROM WHERE THE BUSES HAD TO PARK TO THE RALLY, AND NO PIGGY THERE TO DRIVE HIM.

benjamin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 07:17:36 AM »
Worth re-posting

Dear members,

I really came to the pots tournament because I believe in what they do. Never mind that in 20 years I never went to this thing. It has nothing with me wanting to get elected. Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain!!!

Angel

He is so washed up and decrepit , he should just enjoy his retirement, because by the look of him he doesn't have too much longer!! Maybe next time they can wheel him in on a hand truck, like Hannibal lector!!!!! Team Purce in 2014